Sunday, July 5, 2009

The World through Chatty's Eyes

I know this is my 2nd post for today, but I'm on a roll!!! Being that it's been a couple of weeks since my last post, I hope you'll forgive me for being piggish and gabby today.

If you've read any of my posts, you know that Chatty is my (almost 20 year old) daughter. I LOVE teasing her. I tell her it builds strong character. But in all reality, it's just plain fun for me. hehehehe!

Anyway, Chatty is the photographer for most of my blogs. I always tease her and tell her she is fired when she misses opportunities to take pictures of the main points of interest for my posts. But when she is photographing for her own personal pleasure, she takes some pretty amazing pictures. She points her camera at the things that most people take pictures of... but her eyes and hands will slowly gravitate away to something else that grabs her attention. Her focal point is usually slightly to the left or to the right of what most people would shoot. When she tells me what she wants to take a picture of...I always roll my eyes....but when I see the results, I am amazed. I guess I have no imagination.

I mentioned in the previous post that we went to our friends' house for a barbecue for 4th of July. Well, I would like to show you what Chatty saw as she took a stroll through their yard.









Pretty amazing, huh?

3 comments:

  1. Lovey photography. She needs to get a Flickr account if she doesn't already have one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, she is talented! What great pics to remember your visit by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a talented photographer! You are lucky to be able to use her photos.

    ReplyDelete