Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Apologize

I don't know what shows up in your reader when I change any of my posts. If you received a lot of updates from my blog----I apologize! Also, the look of my posts will be somewhat drab until I can get out and get some new pictures on my own camera.----I apologize!

It seems as though you can't borrow just any picture from the internet. If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you know that I like to use cartoon pictures to spice it up a bit. But according to a fellow blogger, a person can get sued for that kind of behavior. If you knew me personally, you would know that I tend to freak out at the very thought of doing anything wrong---no matter how big or small. I don't care if it's only something that can earn a dirty look from someone. So the very thought of being drawn into a legal dispute has sent me on a frenzy. I have edited some of my original posts and deleted all others. The results: 1/3 of my original posts are left. Those that are left are pretty drab and uninteresting.----I apologize!


  1. I'm right there with you! I freaked out too and spent a day removing "questionable ownership" pictures. Damn rule-following tendencies!

  2. So sorry you had to remove so many pictures. Fortunately I haven't added any to my blogs this time. It's a good thing I didn't for like you I just now found out how easy it would be to get sued. WOW! Life can sure be complicated sometimes. Hope your day was an awesome one.


    Passando por uma breve visita e quero lhe dizer que adorei o seu blog, Que Deus esteja contigo. sucesso, paz e prosperidade... Parabéns pelo blog. Aguardo a sua visita em meu blog;

  4. Thank you so much for the sweet comment left in my Let's Chat blog.I appreciate it more than you know.

  5. hi friend im on a blog break january will be back please bear with me..will be a new start... blessings soraya

    1. I'm kind of on a break right now myself. I have a busy, busy schedule. But I plan on returning soon. I look forward to seeing your posts!