Friday, November 21, 2014

Missing You!



Well, I guess interest in blogging, like Facebook, has waned a little. Remember how all of us couldn't wait to share our daily lives with each other? I haven't posted in probably close to a year or more. But I check in from time to time to see what my blogger friends are up to. The sad thing is some of my favorite Bloggers have not blogged for as long as I have...or longer. How sad!!!! Some have removed their blogs. Even more sad.

I've come to the conclusion that one of two things has happened. Either 1.)  People's lives have changed and there is no extra time to think and create a new post each day. After all, Blogging requires more thought and preparation than FaceBook. Or 2). Blogging has lost it's luster and interest and everybody has moved on to something else. I get caught up in Facebook but have noticed my friends, along with myself, are not posting FaceBook as much, either. I made a conscious decision NOT to start a Twitter account. After all, I have to have time for ACTUAL living. Since a lot of my Blogging friends are not here, it makes me wonder if they moved on to Twitter or some new and cooler Social Media thing.

But then it occurred to me that there may be some pretty sad life events that have sucked the life and happiness out of some of you. I hope NOT! I know my year has been busy. Some pretty stressful and unplanned things have happened. But nothing that has knocked the wind out of me or left me devastated.  So if you're out there, and something very sad has happened in your life and you just don't have it in you to write....just know that you are truly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment