Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Relaxing Sunday with Nature

It was time for another girls' day out. Today we were lucky enough to have another girl join us...my mom. My dad retired 7 years ago. Before then, my mom went on all of our adventures with us. We were always the 3 Musketeers. But now, my mom likes to stay pretty close to my dad---which is pretty amazing considering tomorrow they will be celebrating their 52nd wedding anniversary. Anyway, Mr. Chat wasn't home today, so I threw some ham sandwiches & chips into the cooler...grabbed my two girls and we hit the road. My mom can never go any where empty handed. When she climbed into the front seat, she tossed a few sodas and some home made cinnamon rolls into the cooler. And off we went. Destination: A natural spring.













And we had some company on our stroll around the springs.



The weather was great. The park wasn't overly crowded. It was one of those days that was just right.

1 comment:

  1. My little sister is graduating from 8th grade next Thursday & daddy's going to get ditched by his girls. Mom, sis, & I are going to do the whole hair, nails thing :)

    ReplyDelete