Monday, April 6, 2009

Virtual Tour

Did I mention that I only redecorate every 15 years? That's why I'm having so much fun this week. Once I have it the way I want it...it will stay that way until it gets very old! So at the risk of running you all up the wall, I will show you what the rooms I've re-done look like so far. Then I will give you a break for the next few blogs.

Here is what I've done so far;


The other sides of my living room:




My Dining Room:



My tiny bathroom:



That's all I've done so far. Our next project will be the kitchen. I painted the kitchen walls in a spiced cider color last year. But the floor and the counter are still in my 90's blue color scheme. I want to redo the floors and the counter in a stone tuscany color tile and decorate in a kind of coffee shop theme. I haven't really decided because my ideas change as a project goes along. So I really won't know until we actually start it. If anybody has any ideas, feel free to pass them on. I'm open to suggestions. This has been a lot of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Debbie! This is absolutely beautiful! All of the work that all of you did...turned out amazing! I am SO happy for you! Love you, Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty every looks. So inviting! I could just sit down at that kitchen counter and look out the back doors and enjoy a cup of coffee. I bet you are loving the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie...nice to meet you and thanks for following my blog. I've enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you. I also turned 50 in December, enjoy days with my daughter and love to catch coffee with a friend. Your rooms look great...can't wait to see the kitchen. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Debbie! Thanks for stopping by 2nd cup and leaving a comment, always appreciated! I'm re-doing a bedroom and entry way right now, and it's slow going. When I was younger (20s, 30s) I used to do it all very quickly; now it takes weeks!

    ReplyDelete